It's been quite a break I've taken from my blog but not from my life...not from this journey.
My world trip ended and I found myself back; an unfamiliar person in an all too familiar place.
Home.
or was it.
What is home, now?
Where is home, now?
Coming home.
Leaving again.
Returning to...
taking off...
In some ways, I collapsed. Fell into the comfort of the warm grooves of this accustomed space.
In some ways, I expanded. Found those loved but long forgotten people, places and things; clearing space for a bigger blossoming.
In the end...It didn't fit. I didn't fit. I never had.
But at least I felt welcome and returning is no longer painful.
And so, I am off again on a new adventure.
A new life
in a new home
with a new tribe.
working toward the Omega point.
More will follow...when I am inspired to share, to write.
For now I am still pausing...


No comments:
Post a Comment