Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reverb11 DAY 15 Acharya (Scholar)

What did you study this year? What did you learn? What did you teach?

I am sure anyone who has been following me or this blog thinks they know what I am going to write this post about.  One of the highlights of the past year for me was my trip to Mexico on a yoga and meditation retreat so of course the biggest thing I studied this year was yoga & meditation, right?  Well, not exactly.  Yoga and meditation is a portal to studying yourself really.  So when I look back on the year, I think the thing that I tried to study most was myself, my true essence and dare I sound too grandiose; the true essence of all life and the connection between what I identify as myself and what I identify as other or outside of myself.  I don't know what I learned from my studies; maybe it's too early to tell.  I learned that I miss learning and that I'd like to do more so I am continuing on the path as best I can.  I don't know what I taught this year and I'm not sure I am qualified to teach anything but I am trying to share more and in that way maybe I have taught "by accident".

No comments:

Post a Comment