Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reverb11 DAY 28 Agradecimiento (Gratitude)

What eleven things were you most grateful for in 2011?


1. My friends- both old & new who showed up for me when I needed.
2. My parents- it's been a long road but 2011 was a new chapter for us.
3. A working healthy body- I am often negative about my body but it works and it has   taken me to great places and I know it has not even reached it's full potential.
4. The sky in Provo- the sunrises, sunsets, starlight, the billowy clouds.  
5. My work- as much as I bitch I have gainful & steady employment at a time when many are not as lucky.
6. Music.  
7.  My Dog...he may no longer be with me but he helped me through some lonely times and shared some happy ones.
8. The perks of my job, like free core fusion/yoga classes.
9. The ability to travel.
10. Recognizing I have lots of love in my life.
11. This life and the small growing recognition that I am connected to everything and everyone in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment